Ways to Work offers fair-interest vehicle loans for individuals with poor or no credit. Our loans are based on the character of the applicant and the affordability of the payment. This program is designed to help individuals move toward greater financial stability and advance career opportunities. In addition to loan assistance, program participants receive additional supportive services including financial literacy training, life skills, and credit education.
- Live in the Greater Richmond Area, Petersburg, the Tri-cities region, or the counties of Charles City, Chesterfield, Goochland, Hanover, and Henrico
- Be currently employed for at least six months, working a minimum of 25 hours per week
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not preparing to file or currently in bankruptcy
- Have a valid Virginia Driver’s License