Now enrolling for the 2017-2018 School Year
What We Do
- The After School Program environment will promote learning based on STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Mathematics.)
- We also offer students opportunities to complete homework and engage in gross motor activities.
- This program will be available during intercession weeks, certain holidays, professional development and snow days.
- Operates 3:30-6:00 PM, Monday-Friday, with extended hours offered during intersession weeks and school closings.
- Families with children enrolled in grades K-5 within the school zones of Paul Munro, Bedford Hills, Linkhorne Elementary, TC Miller, and R. S. Payne, and W.M. Bass and Dearington (invitation students only.)
- LCS Transportation requires a request to be filled out and at least a two week processing period before transportation begins. Please visit the following link for the application:
$50/week After School
$20/day School Closings
Or download the application here or contact us with the information below. Space is limited.
Little Wings Preschool
Director: Bethany R. Hill
Download a copy of the Little Wings After School Program flyer here.