Ways to Work is designed to help individuals move toward financial stability and advance career opportunities. Our loans are based on the character of the applicant and the affordability of the payment. In addition to loan assistance, program participants receive supportive services including financial literacy training, life skills coaching, and credit education. Ways to Work is more than a car. It is an opportunity for success.
Ways to Work Eligibility
Ways to Work eligibility is determined by several factors, including the applicant’s ability to repay a loan.
- Live in the City of Lynchburg or the surrounding counties of Amherst, Bedford, Campbell or Appomattox
- Be currently employed for at least six months, working a minimum of 28 hours a week
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Not preparing to file or currently in bankruptcy
- Have a valid Virginia Driver’s License
In order to apply for the Ways to Work program, please complete the intake form by clicking on the link below. If you need assistance, please contact our office at (434) 845-5944 x1221 or email.