Mary’s Success Story
“Not only has Ways to Work helped me with my finances, but this program has helped me with my life. I’m such a better parent.”
Mary – Ways to Work Client
Here at HumanKind, formerly Presbyterian Homes & Family Services and the Family Alliance, we are building on more than 100 years of faithful service to individuals and families across the region.
Through care, counseling and education, we nurture dreams and offer hope to those searching for a brighter future. Our mission has remained constant during our 110-year history to strengthen individuals and families through care, counseling and education. By doing so, we envision a compassionate society where the inherent value of every person is recognized, where families are healthy, and communities where everyone can prosper!
Our commitment to our values is intended for every individual we encounter and this is how we live them out:
• Service is humble, professional and compassionate
• Integrity is demonstrated by dignity, ethics and respect
• Teamwork is seen in positive attitudes, collaboration and shared responsibility
• Excellence is measuring quality while striving for continuous improvement
• Developing Potential is encouraging and fostering growth in effectiveness
• Diversity is respected, encouraged and celebrated
Our five Program Focus areas are:
Early Childhood Development
Mental Health Services
Safe and Healthy Living
All applicants are required to have a valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and undergo criminal history background investigations.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. If you have any additional questions, contact Milissa at (434) 384-3131 x3644.